Monday, September 10, 2012

Daily Dose: Cope2 & Indie in town, TA, Stinky's, strung up teddy bears, and everything else in between

This daily dose thing is not as easy as it may appear. Especially when I walk 10K and flick a tonne of updates. But I'm trying to keep up as much as possible. So please bear with me. Odd side note right off the bat: I got this weird side photo thing with abandoned teddy bears and dolls. Yeah, weird, I know. But I find them wherever I go and they seemingly move around after people do stuff to them. Anyway, I've got as bunch of shots locked away somewhere and I'll eventually do a special post. Here's the recent addition to the teddy bear Golgotha that I've collected from the TA Factory. Someone strung them up too. Poor bastards. Here's a bunch of shots from the past week, and a couple from the last month or so.


I didn't do much trekking about this weekend but I was out a bit last week to follow up on a little gossip going around the town and to get that last end of the summer feel from the streets. Although Can You Rock was canceled, it looks like Senk, Sniper, Scien, Klor, along with Cope2 & Indie (who were in town) decided to grace the walls off of Cabot Street with a nice production to pay hommage to the spot. Solid production too, deep colors and the always fine lettering by some of Montreal's finest and company.


To be honest though, I didn't pass through looking for that wall, although is was really nice to have come across it. It was a precisely executed production and a nice collab. I was there to document some cross outs by Cope2 on a couple of local names. Whatever the issue, he felt it necessary to not just cross them out, but to make a  post of it on his blog on 12 Oz Prophet. You can check it here. He says that he's rocking on some Montreal toys. Interesting to say the least, and predictably the start to another beef that will escalate in the coming future. Whatever the beef, whatever the history, I hope  these gents work it out and no real bullshit comes out of it. But hey, I just document. So here's my shots of the cross out at the spot from last year.


I also got the chance to stop through the TA Wall and Factory area, and good ol' Stinky's. Noticed soime tunneling and rope ladders at the scene, heard soem activity inside, but didn't have the time to get all down and dirty. Soon. Really liked the collab by Five8, Dyer, and Quiz at the TA Wall too, positive creations going on there. I'll have more from St. Henri and TA soon too.

 
More Soon. Stay posted.

1 comment:



  1. pest control online UAE Basically once a service request is placed online KAREHOP qualified employees contact right company for the right service requirement. Customers also has option to select option to select service provide which they like. You also get a call back karehop

    ReplyDelete