Tuesday, November 1, 2011

RIP Jays & Aber: TA Wall Nov 1st 2011

Stopped by the TA Wall this afternoon and caught some RIPs out to Aber and Jays. I can imagine I'll be seeing more of these out there for the coming weeks so I figured I'd post right away so as to not get back logged again. Not sure who did these but it was good to see them up there. It's probably going to be a busy week so I'm going to try to keep up with it all and post as much and as frequent as possible. Check these flicks, more to come.


This last one (and the one from the very top) was from a little back but since I had it on hand I figured I'd add it. Again, good to see those RIPs out there, and to see the community keeping their names alive. Rooftops should be up by tomorrow morning latest. RIP Jays, Aber, and Ricardo.

No comments:

Post a Comment