Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just a couple of extra flicks April-May 2010

I got some great pics from the Rosemont area. First I thought I would drop some pics I took of the Lionel-Groulx and Vendome metro areas as well as St Henri this past week. Lots of stuff out there. I took a walk from the Atwater area and made my way to the TA Wall but there was a bunch of construction workers doing their thing blocking the entrance way. So I decided to walk to St Henri metro and catch some flicks along the way.
I'd also like to give a shout out to those who have linked up some of my photos to 12ozprophet.com. I appreciate the interest in the photos and the credit. For those of you who live under a rock and don't know about 12 Oz. Prophet then check them out. They've been holding it down for a while now and they got the digs on news, crews, forums for writers, and just about everything else in the graff world.

For now enjoy these shots. I got those pics from Rosemont coming soon.
And this one is from the Lachine overpass near 1st ave on the 20. I missed a blockbuster by Durs, Oben, and another I can't remember right now not too long ago. It was buffed over but Capitaine Crew came along and dropped another. Considering the Habs fever in town right now I hope to see this one stay up till we bring the cup home! Go Habs Go!
I'll be posting Rosemont pics soon. Some great shots and graff to post yet!
Till next.

1 comment: